Monday, April 13

April Julep Maven Unboxing ♡





It feels like it's been years since I've written a blog post! I know it's been less than a month, but April has felt like it's several months long itself. I'm graduating from high school in June and my advanced classes are kickin' my booty right now. 
Complaining aside, I am so excited to be unboxing my April Julep box!





| Addison- It Girl | $14.00, $11.20 Maven
I picked out this babe because I only have one other bright yellow polish and it's a China Glaze color that isn't very opaque. Little did I know, this would only be a little more opaque than Sun Upon My Skin, but it's cooler toned, brighter, and I love the way it looks even though it is a bit more neon than I expected from the pictures.






| Brigitte- Classic with a Twist | $14.00, $11.20 Maven
I don't personally own any good quality solid white cremes so when I saw Brigitte during the Maven reveal, I immediately added her to my box. If you remember Dana from my October unboxing (one of my go-to Julep colors) I've tried out a white Julep polish before and been really impressed and this isn't any different! It's definitely opaque and cool toned, makin' me look tan and springy.



| Oxygen Bonding Base Coat | $18.00, $14.40 Maven
The Orly Bonder Rubberized Base Coat (Sally's is a good deal) is my go-to whenever I paint my nails, which is about twice a week. I've noticed recently, however, that the tips of my nails look a little orange-y yellow tinted and I'm not sure what else it could be besides my trusty Orly Bonder. :( I decided to grab this guy for April since it's almost never available and it's a little spendy for me to try on a whim! I've tested it out once and I think its wear time isn't quite as good as Bonder's but I do like it so far!

Totals:
Full-price: $46.00
Maven: $36.80

If you're hooked on unboxings, I've also posted about my March, February, January, December, October, August, and July boxes!
If you want to sign up for Julep, use this link to get a free $62 value welcome box with a lip gloss and three gorgeous polishes! The link also hooks me up with a $15 credit if you sign up so it's really a win-win. ;)
Thanks for reading! What did you guys get in your April boxes?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and try to reply to any questions!