Thursday, June 18

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush First Impression




I recently had a coupon for buy one get one half off Maybelline products. I figured it was the perfect time to use it since I had just been obsessing over trying a red cream blush and decided to pick out the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in "Hot Tamale."

In regards to packaging, I do like the flip top lid with the raised, rounded product. The blush does feel "bouncy" in a sense; when I push on it a small indent forms that goes back to normal over time. I don't love the texture, however; it's somewhat frustrating since I like to use my fingers to apply cream blushes like this when I don't use my Beauty Blender and it ruins the appearance. The airy, "bouncy" feeling also makes the blush seem delicate and easy to ruin. The wear isn't as long as I would expect from a cream blush, however it does last for hours. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way. The blush isn't as red swatched, though, in comparison to the color in the packaging.

What other Dream Bouncy colors are good? Does the texture freak out anyone else?!
Thanks for reading! xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and try to reply to any questions!