Wednesday, February 18

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask Review ♡

I bought this mask for 100 points with my Sephora Beauty Rewards points back in December and as of now I've used it four times. I wasn't sure what to expect since I haven't really used any masks before, especially one that's $34 for the full size which is 2.8oz instead of 0.7oz. It claims to brighten, detoxify, and purify to reveal softer, less oily, brighter skin.
When I use this, I like to put a Biore pore strip on my nose instead of this mask since clogged pores are my nose's main issue rather than dark areas or acne scars.




| Application and Formula |
This mask is black, thick, and sticky. I always leave a wide berth around my eyes since the first time I applied it, my eyes watered continuously.
I apply an even layer (or as even as  I can, obviously it wasn't perfect) and let it sit for about 20 minutes, or until the thickest areas are dry. I remove my nose strip first then gently peel off the mask, starting from my cheeks and gently rolling while pulling away from my face so it doesn't yank on my skin too much. I read a few reviews recently and most of them commented on the removal being painful but I've never had problems with it.

| Results |
I've used this once a week or bi-weekly for a little over a month now and I definitely think it has improved my skin! I notice immediately after removing it that my skin is softer and more even but over time it has definitely helped my hyper-pigmentation and overall skin appearance. 

I wish this wasn't so expensive since it works so well! I'd rather buy the small one for $10 every few months than shell out $34 since the price is about the same but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Have you tried this mask or an equivalent?
Thanks for reading!
xo Hannah

P.S. Ada (from my February Julep unboxing) is on my nails in the bottle picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and try to reply to any questions!